Technical Support Representative
Are you a tech-curious person dedicated to problem resolution? Are you the first person friends and family call for tech advice? Join Asurion’s front line support team today as a Technical Support Representative in Orlando!
As a Technical Support Rep, you will deliver exceptional technical service and solutions to customer inquiries. We offer troubleshooting solutions related to hardware, software operating systems (OS), applications and compatibility, as well as remotely support multiple technology devices across Windows, Android, Blackberry OS, and Apple iOS.
Our Orlando Market starting pay is $16.25 per hour.
What we require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Call center experience is welcomed but not required
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
- A want to put the customer first
- Must be comfortable offering customers upgraded products/services and overcoming objections.
We don’t just redefine – we reinvent.
For more than 20 years, we have lead the global tech solutions industry. We are leaders in creating innovative technology solutions that help keep consumers connected and we are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our partners - 300 million customers or 120 respected companies whose products you know and love.
The only thing we’re more passionate about is our people.
At Asurion, we value team success and create a rewarding and collaborative work environment where each employee can maximize their talents and contributions. We provide a fun and casual work environment and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision health coverage, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k plan. It doesn’t stop there. Catered food, team lunches, game tables – we keep our environment fun and refreshed so you can put more brain power into your customers.
CUS06958 | Orlando | Florida | US | 2018/12/04