User Experience DesignerApply Now
KEY REPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL
Create templates and individual designs for notifications (in app, email, and MMS) to drive engagement with consumers
Create designs that are consistent with the product vision and existing UI
Create iconography within the mobile application and across content channels
Select appropriate stock imagery and graphics
Ensure design consistency across channels
Maintain style guides/pattern library for graphics, icons, and other brand assets
Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and/or Keynote to design impactful presentations for executive sales pitches
- 1-3 years of Design experience
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in being able to translate strategic direction into creative ideas.
- Deep understanding of collateral, digital design, social media assets and marketing channels.
- Experience designing for both web and mobile based consumer products.
- Strong graphic design, illustration, information design, and interaction design skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in fundamental design elements and principles including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex concepts, into graphics that can be understood by others at a glance.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in a dynamic deadline-driven work environment.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Expertise with Sketch
- Portfolio showcasing email creatives, digital ads, iconography, promotional or marketing materials.
Job ID PRO00409Apply Now