Forward Stocking Location:
Our team of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringing replacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever they are – home, office, or even a local coffee shop. Our Experts help customers set up their devices with things like email, apps, and basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning, personalized customer resolution experience.
What you’ll be doing:
When a customer’s device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to get them up and running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers’ smart phones, tablets and/or other consumer electronics.
- Resolve operational issues on customers’ devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering education and device optimization suggestions.
- Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers’ home location
- Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer’s technology in order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance measurements and sales goals
- Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and several customers’ locations throughout a designated region.
- Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and rapport building
- Quickly identify and resolve technical issues ]
- Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout the in-person session
- Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers’ technical skill level.
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
- Able to interact with a customer’s technology throughout their home.
- Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in the customers’ homes.
CUS11754 | Omaha | Nebraska | US | 2019/05/01