Bilingual Customer Care Representative
Are you dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and driven to get results? Join Asurion’s front line support team today as a Work at Home Customer Care Representative!
As a Customer Care Rep, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing remote support for customers’ inquiries about lost or damaged devices and resolve customer issues in a timely manner to get them back online in this fast-moving, tech-driven world!
Our Work at Home starting pay is $12.25 per hour if Bilingual approved.
We don’t just redefine – we reinvent.
For more than 20 years, we have lead the global tech solutions industry. We are leaders in creating innovative technology solutions that help keep consumers connected and we are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our partners - 300 million customers or 120 respected companies whose products you know and love.
The only thing we’re more passionate about is our people.
At Asurion, we value team success and create a rewarding and collaborative work environment where each employee can maximize their talents and contributions. We provide a fun and casual work environment and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision health coverage, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k plan.
What we require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Call center experience is welcomed but not required
- Must be comfortable offering customers upgraded products/services and overcoming objections
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
- A want to put the customer first
Work from home requirements:
- Must be able to provide a distraction free environment
- Must have a computer with Windows 7 or greater
- High Speed Internet Service
- Landline Phone Service
CUS17639 | | | US | 2019/06/18